Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2019 3:37:30 PM EDT
This question is for those who have personal experience with the 1301 Comp.

It the 2018 and newer 1301 comp capable of cycling Winchester AA light trap and skeet loads?
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 7:46:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, only thing I have not run though my 1301 is that cheap bulk crap from Wal-Mart and would probably run that.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:02:52 PM EDT
[#2]
That is really good to know. I wanted to be able to shoot light loads at the trap range, if i wanted to.

Does anyone know if the Comp stock will accept the Beretta "kick off" recoil reduction system?
Link Posted: 2/27/2019 11:46:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: freitasjorge] [#3]
there is one available for the 1301 on beretta's website
https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-kick-off-system
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#4]
My 1301 comp pro is broken in.   It cycles AA Light Skeet & Trap just fine -- those run at 1135 fps.  It will NOT cycle AA Low Noise/Low Recoil.  Sometimes it will spit the "feather lites" out, but never has enough energy to pick up the next round.  But, again, the AA Light Skeet & trap run great!
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 11:35:38 PM EDT
[#5]
My Comp Pro will cycle my 3/4 ounce reloads, it won’t always lock the bolt back on empty but it’s been 100% on loading the second shell.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine cycles light 1oz loads with no issues.

Interestingly the only shells I’ve found it doesn’t like are some varieties of low recoil slugs. Remington green hull reduced recoil work great but most other brands of low recoil stove pipe…
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top