Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2022 10:24:14 PM EDT
Just curious if it has helped anyone?
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 2:10:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StealthyBlagga] [#1]
Yes - for USPSA and outlaw matches. It took a while to figure out my pair of Frankenbuilds, but now both run great and are very soft shooting.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 3:38:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lasnyder] [#2]
as mr B commented, it may take some effort if you don't buy a complete gun... I did not..my USPSA PCC is a New Frontier Armory Glock billet lower with a CMMG rdb and barrel in a standard upper..I had some magazine height problems, as the sharp pointed locking lugs rake across the next to present cartridge and magazine feed lips if not correctly adjusted...I recommend removing the polymer plug in the extractor spring and replacing the spring with a heavy duty one from Bravo Company

recoil I don't really comment on... with a modified Miculek comp, Enidine hydraulic buffer, and 132 power factor (carbine) loads the dot does not move much... caveat..I haven't really shot it since the beginning of Covid as I've switched to Steel Challenge with a rim fire due to the primer shortage
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top