Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2021 4:50:57 PM EDT
Has any body purchased a safe from these guys?

From what I can tell it looks like most of their safes drop ship from the manufacture.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 12:42:15 PM EDT
[#1]
No first hand experience. They are part of a private equity group.

https://www.unitedcommercegroup.com/our-portfolio/
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#2]
No need to do business with random online etailers when there are several professional security companies all over the nation.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 3:34:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No need to do business with random online etailers when there are several professional security companies all over the nation.
View Quote

^^^ This!
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 1:45:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought my safe from them a few years back. I ordered a safe with an S&G mechanical lock, it arrived with an S&G Titan electronic lock. Long story short they mailed me an S&G mechanical and paid to have a local safe tech come out and swap the locks out. Overall, they did right by me in the end.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 11:15:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Central to western Nebraska our local gun safe dealers consist of an Orscheln  Farm & Home, Tractor Supply, and Bomgaars.

I do have a Cabela's that is an hr away but the safe I am looking at ships from the manufacture for an extra $250 through them. Add on $110 tax and your at an extra $360 for the same safe shipped from the mfg.

The safe I am looking at is a Browning 49 gun Mark V.  Biggest security concern I have is keeping them out of the hands of little ones. I also like the idea of the adjustable shelving that Browning put in them vs the traditional lay out with the center support / divider.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 3:09:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Purchase, delivery, install, service.  I only use a local professional.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top