Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2017 3:21:07 PM EDT
I'm really interested in a QD flashlight setup for use on a Condor SS and a Marauder rifle. Any ideas?

I'm relatively new to pcp airguns and am curious to see how people address their lighting needs. Please let me know what works for you.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 8:16:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a green adjustable laser on mine ,  focus it from football size to a dot.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 9:31:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a surefire 6 series light I mount on my MROD via a HILL Air Gun railed barrel band.  Comes in handy when the raccoons raid the garbage.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:12:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a surefire 6 series light I mount on my MROD via a HILL Air Gun railed barrel band.  Comes in handy when the raccoons raid the garbage.
View Quote
I’ve never seen that mount before, that’s EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you,
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 5:52:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Happy to help.  My MROD is a constant work in progress, I'm always changing things out on it.   That light mount does work great, remember to put some silicon on the oring in the part of that mount that slides over the barrel shroud.  Unlike the stock barrel mount, this one is supposed to contract the shroud, it has an oring that keeps equal pressure along the entire shroud circumference, but you need to lightly grease it as you put it on to keep it from getting torn.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 11:09:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I drilled the forend on my talon ss and attach a pic rail. Use a tlr1 hl light.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 4:43:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Hill mount ordered! Thanks for the pointers on installation. I’ll report back with my impressions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top