Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2018 5:58:42 AM EDT
greeting gents, i've got an approved form 1 for a 45 acp can that i've had approved for a few years and just now getting around to building, the last time that i bought a tube it was from SD Tactical before they apparently got in trouble for doing that stuff, so i've got one of their titanium "D cell" tubes with end caps that is my 32acp suppressor for my Skorpion 61 and a break open 32acp shotgun project. most likely for this 45 can i would do steel or aluminum, and in the 8 inch range. one side question is, am i allowed to have 2 different threaded endcaps for the 45 suppressor, as the 45 will be threaded in the .578 1911 pattern, but would also like to use it on my new scorpion evo 9mm pistol which is 1/2-28. i'm a little rusty since all of these changes in the market/atf.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:31:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Form-1-Suppressor-Parts-Suppliers-list-and-Form-1-Parts-Weights-List

To use on the 45 you'll need a booster.

To swap w/ the Evo you could do a couple things:
1. Use a fixed spacer, in the booster, w/ the appropriately threaded piston.
2. Remove the booster and use a thread adapter.
3. Use a 3 lug adapter w/ or w/o the booster.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 2:42:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I have two threaded caps for my Form 1 can, 1/2x28 and 5/8x24 on the tube at all times. I swap them from one end to the other depending on application so I don't have any extra parts.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 3:34:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have two threaded caps for my Form 1 can, 1/2x28 and 5/8x24 on the tube at all times. I swap them from one end to the other depending on application so I don't have any extra parts.
View Quote
That’s actually not a bad idea. Never even thought of that
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 3:58:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 9:29:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Any of them do engraving before shipping ? Last time I went to things remembered in the mall they looked at me weird
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 3:21:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Any of them do engraving before shipping ? Last time I went to things remembered in the mall they looked at me weird
View Quote
SD Tactical will. But I would buy the tube and send it off the Tarheel State Firearms. They did my titanium tube and it is great.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

SD Tactical will. But I would buy the tube and send it off the Tarheel State Firearms. They did my titanium tube and it is great.
View Quote
Yeah, THSF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top