Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2018 7:50:25 PM EDT
A good friend passed away this spring and his widow asked me to liquidate his collection.  The last one I have is a Feinwerkbau .177 target rifle...and I have no idea where to go to advertise it for sale.  Firearms I can deal with, airguns not so much, and there isn't much of a marked for these high-end german airguns in the wilds of Montana.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#1]
The two airgun forums that come to mind which have a classified section are "Airgun Nation"  and "Gateway to Airguns".  Both are simple to sign up.  You can further research at both places for approximate worth and the going market for the particular airguns.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 8:11:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 9:51:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the help!

It's a "LG MOD Feinwerkbau 300 cal 4.5/177"

Obviously an offhand target rifle.  Easily more than 10#, and no external safety.
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 11:26:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Put it up in the EE air gun section There is also the Yellow Pages for airgun sales
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 12:33:22 AM EDT
[#5]
That is a very specific air gun segment. I would list it on GTA, there is a very broad base of enthusiasts there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top