Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2020 1:22:31 AM EDT
I would like to buy a SCAR 16S in FDE but did not find as many for sale as I used to see.  I have a good friend who is an FFL dealer so I can order it through him.

What is a good price for one from a distributor ?

Who has one for sale now at a good price ?

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested as well. I have't seen any new ones for sale, but it is possible I'm not looking in the right spots.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 8:28:14 AM EDT
[#2]
FN is in the process of moving manufacturing to their facility in SC. There are quite a few SCAR 16S rifles on gunbroker right now but the FDE models are few and far between. That, along with the Belgium marked rifles going away, has driven up pricing. The last two I tracked on GB, used rifles, sold for a little over $2,500. New in box, Belgium marked, FDE SCAR 16S rifles are selling north of $3k on gunbroker when they show up. Not sure when the US marked rifles will start showing up but that should level out pricing. Even the LEO/MIL distributors have indicated it would be "months" before they had any in stock. GB may be your best route and lurk here in the EE as they pop up from time to time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top