Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2019 1:03:29 PM EDT
I saw this maxpedition pouch in the video attached at 3:11 and looks like a good in car mounting option for lights/magazine etc.   Anyone know where I can find something like this?

Tacoma Interior MODS and GEAR (Overland, Offroad, Daily Driver)
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
After years of keeping spare nametapes and patches under the truncklid of my Benz, I knocked out a quite kydex triple rifle mag holder and covered the back with hook side Velcro and it lives in there with the trunk gun. My truck just has a molle panel on the back of the passenger seat for mags, admin, ifak, suppressor, etc
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 1:31:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Google Velcro Admin Panel

Or do this... 3:40

HSP G Code carrier

Travis Haley's Adventure Tacoma - Haley Strategic Rig Walk Around
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 2:46:16 PM EDT
[#3]
All of FirstSpear's "Ragnar" series of pouches are velcro backed.

Also Blue Force gear has velcro backed 10 speed pouches for their Dapper backpacks.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 1:01:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Mil Spec Monkey has a whole line of Tactical Tailor gear that's velcro:
https://milspecmonkey.com/store/42-hook-backed

Spartan Village also makes some nice mag pouches:
https://spartan-village.com/products/velcro-mag-pouch
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 2:51:26 AM EDT
[#5]
This is an interesting idea.  I've been looking for a quick grab IFAK for my vehicle, but unfortunately hook velcro doesn't stick to my vehicle's carpet.

Depending on what vehicle you have, some companies make molle boards that attach to certain parts of your vehicle.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Ferro concepts has a number of magazine pouches of velcro backed- and if you are using them on the front of a rig they have Velcro on the front for a cummerbund

https://ferroconcepts.com/collections/rifle
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is an interesting idea.  I've been looking for a quick grab IFAK for my vehicle, but unfortunately hook velcro doesn't stick to my vehicle's carpet.

Depending on what vehicle you have, some companies make molle boards that attach to certain parts of your vehicle.
View Quote
Gray man tactical.  Been thinking of getting some for our rides.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 1:05:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
After years of keeping spare nametapes and patches under the truncklid of my Benz, I knocked out a quite kydex triple rifle mag holder and covered the back with hook side Velcro and it lives in there with the trunk gun. My truck just has a molle panel on the back of the passenger seat for mags, admin, ifak, suppressor, etc
View Quote
Well let’s get some pics of that man!

@cleaner
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 9:52:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for all the suggestions. Great options fellas
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 7:04:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well let’s get some pics of that man!

@cleaner
View Quote
Don't have any pics of the one in the Benz trunk, car is stored for the winter, but it looks like the insert GMR makes in my LBT6094 kangaroo pocket, that's what gave me the idea.

Attachment Attached File

This is the back of the passenger seat in the Blazer
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top