Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2018 5:32:26 PM EDT
Hello looking for a helemet light so I don’t have to point a rifle at everything. I want it to run on AA it will be mounted on arc rail

What are the pros/cons to these 3 lights?
I understand the Princeton Tec charge is pretty different from the other two I see some guys running princenton tec and another helmet light I’m not completely opppsef to that but would rather save the weight  if possible.

Any other IR lights that run on AA?
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 5:06:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Find yourself an energizer hard case tango. Single aa and good ir, white and ir strobe.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#2]
The only one I have experience with is the Streamlight Sidewinder COmpact.  IIRC, the couple of them I have take CR123s.  That being said, I love it for a helmet light.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 3:47:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Find yourself an energizer hard case tango. Single aa and good ir, white and ir strobe.
View Quote
Thanks but now I really don’t know which one to buy.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#4]
If im not a lazy fuck tonight, ill try to finally get some pics of my Strix through my Pitbull.  Quick vid I did on the Petzl Strix.
Strix Youtube
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 9:36:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If im not a lazy fuck tonight, ill try to finally get some pics of my Strix through my Pitbull.  Quick vid I did on the Petzl Strix.
Strix Youtube
View Quote
I’d appreciate that
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top