Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2020 10:19:44 AM EDT
I got fucked over by the silencer shop Form 1 adventure earlier this year, so I filed myself a month ago. Silencer shop was going to send fingerprint cards if I sent the cover sheet, so I did. A month goes by and I just got my Form 1 disapproved with the reason being they never sent the fingerprint cards.

This whole process is pissing me right off. All I wanted was a shorter shotgun for fucking around. Gonna order some cards and DIY I guess in the mean time.

This E form 1 adventure is now at 5 damn months.

anyway, can I redo the submission or do I have to start it from scratch?
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 3:35:24 PM EDT
[#1]
How was SS going to send the FP cards while you send the cover letter?  The cover letter goes inside the same envelope with the FP cards.  If your F1 was disapproved, you’ll have to start over from scratch.  New application, new cover letter, another set of FP cards.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 6:45:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Pretty sure you were supposed to send SS your cover letter and they would send it in on your behalf.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 7:00:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pretty sure you were supposed to send SS your cover letter and they would send it in on your behalf.
View Quote

I did exactly that
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 7:44:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I did exactly that
View Quote

Instead of asking the internet, try asking Silencer Shop.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 8:57:08 PM EDT
[#5]
They are closed today and I’m mad now
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top