Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2018 10:38:31 PM EDT
I just purchase this replica of the JP Murray carbine. I don't have it yet but hope to have it sometime next week.
Don't know the make as it looks to have the importer marks removed. I am a member of the Washington 4th company and this fits right with the Confederate artillery.
We don't have rifles with us in the group I belong to but I just could not pass this up since I was looking for one. Picture below is the one I bought. Now I need to cast some Minnie balls , learn paper cartilages
and buy a bunch of crap for it. I plan on shooting live rounds at the range as done in the Civil war and maybe hunt with it if I can hit good with it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 12:21:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 9:12:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I figured out the marks on the barrel. It was an Italian made gun. The first mark was a square with the letters AU in it. This meant it was proofed tested in 1989. Then it was a five point stat and PN under the star. Proof house markings then another proof house markings. Way to the right were the letters DGG forming a circle. This was the manufacture  Armi San Paolo which is now Euroarms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top