Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2020 5:04:35 PM EDT
will the safariland holsters accommodate suppressor height sights in front of the rds (like in my profile pic?)

i love the als, but don't have one for rds yet.

could get a 6378rds for cheap or wait for the 7ts rds (like the 7ts, also)
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 5:17:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure your application but I have the 6360rds and have issues on with suppressor height sights on my M&P CORE. Plenty of room for tall sights and any light I've ever mounted. Even had an extended mag release that easily cleared. Safariland does a great job making these holster to accept pretty much anything we could do to our pistols. I wouldn't wait for the 7ts. I have one for my shield, which works fine, but not near the quality as the 6360rds.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 6:26:39 PM EDT
[#3]
6354DO works fine with suppressor sights using glock 17 Gen 4 MOS and SRO. Holster and ALS modified to fit SRO.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 10:24:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Depends exactly where they are (e.g., you need to modify the ALS mechanism to fit a Unity ATOM slide).

Modifying the ALS isn’t really hard to do though. Just pop it out and use a Dremel to grind off the parts that interfere.

~Augee
View Quote

Good to know, I almost bought one for my g17 unity. Ended up with a trex ragnarok and it works well.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 3:04:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m fairly certain that the OP is asking specifically about iron sights mounted forward of the RDS, not just suppressor height sights in general.

~Augee
View Quote

indeed augee. i just ordered a 6378rds too try, i'll update with my findings.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 3:11:44 AM EDT
[#7]
i am reallly interested to see the new 7TS RDS holsters, but the 6378rds was in stock...  we shall see, we shall see... :D
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 1:01:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I had to Dremel at these point for an SRO to lock up. The glass is mounted forward about where the competition rear iron sight cut would be.

ETA: Looking at your Avatar pic, I’m not sure if you’d need to remove as much material.

Link Posted: 5/24/2020 8:30:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Using a 6354DO, suppressor sites in front of RMR 06 on a Glock and the holster works fine no mods necessary.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top