Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2021 11:32:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 12:11:04 PM EDT
AGP has some with short forends if I remember right.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 10:08:44 PM EDT
I went with an AGP stock on a takedown charger with a Sig red dot, a class 1 IR laser, and a SiCo muzzle can. It takes down into a very compact package, my kids are super handy with it for shooting instruction, and with a Harris bipod, I have found it one of the most versatile utility rifles in my stable.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 3:09:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By vengarr:
The 22 chargers don't have the 1913 rails on the rear so I can't just toss a stock on them.
View Quote

I used this
https://coppercustom.com/copper-custom-ruger-22-charger-ar-pistol-brace-adapter

Originally Posted By vengarr:
What stock forend setup does the 22 charger drop into and have enough room for a can on the end? folds and telescopes and has either mlok or such ?
View Quote

I used the factory stock, plenty of can room, also added a 1913 section up front.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 4:13:24 PM EDT
Farrowtech might have some useful accessories.

https://farrow.tech/stock-and-pistol-brace-adapters/
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:00:11 PM EDT
I went with a Midwest Industries chassis. Love it!
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:06:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 3:46:26 AM EDT
Attachment Attached File

I forget who I got my adapter from, but I got it on ebay and added a sig stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top