Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2018 11:28:19 AM EDT
ive been back and forth and putting it off for a while now so today i said fuck it and ordered 1. i thought about getting a knock off chicom gun but i would be pissed at myself later. im going to order the 922r parts for it. i know i will get the alg trigger but not sure on the rest. anyone gone this route and if so what did you buy?
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:04:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I got one of the folders a little over a year ago, for $800 shipped. It took a while to find a reasonably priced one with the folding mechanism intact. All I did so far was mount a SIG Romeo 5 to it, and pick up a few Russian mags.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 11:01:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the non folder, but hated the stock. Picked up a carolina shooters supply Vepr 12 receiver block and cnc warrior triangle stock for it, the RPK handguard took some work to make fit and a tax stamp to top it off.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 11:04:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice!
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 11:23:12 AM EDT
[#4]
how well does it hold a zero with the optic mounted on the dust cover?
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 12:21:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I've only done short range buckshot stuff, so idk. It seems pretty solid.
If I zero it with slugs, I'll let you know.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 9:53:41 PM EDT
[#6]
i bought 1150 rounds of 00 buck so i guess i will be using that for a while. Walmart had it for 2.50 a box of 25
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 9:15:28 PM EDT
[#7]
i picked it up over the weekend and im looking forward to shooting it.  i will definitely be looking for a stock with a much longer lop but haven't made up my mind on everything else i plan to do
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top