Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2020 8:06:47 PM EDT
Anyone have an old occ dial liner they took out of an ops core helmet or bump helmet when they replaced the suspension?  i need one but NOT the ach retro fit, I need one for the fast bump or the balistic fast.

I got a MT super high cut second hand with a team wendy cam fit, and I know a lot of people rave about them but i don't care for it.  I moved the occ dial from my bump helmet over and was gonna order another to put back in my bump helmet but they discontinued them? (edit they dod not but is 130 dollars and who know how long lead time.

I would gladly pay or trade someone for the team wendy cam fit i have.

mods i am not sure if this would go in the EE or if it is ok here?  just say the word and i will move it or delete... but no one ever looka it the WTB section
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 9:23:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 12:03:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Vented Lux Liner should be available with the OCC-Dial.

Who told you the OCC-Dial was discontinued?

Gentex/Ops-Core changes their P/Ns around a lot, I don’t have the full list on me off top of my head, so I don’t know what if any changes have been made on the latest one and if that’s a P/N that’s been changed or even discontinued, but last I knew it was still standard on the Bump and Carbon.

Either way, the VLL is a very worthwhile upgrade and available in both OCC-Dial and Worm Dial variants. Personally I prefer the Worm Dial, but that’s neither here nor there.

~Augee
View Quote

I cant find them anywhere, maybe the ACH occ dial is what is discontiuned?  The lux liner vented version is more expensive....I was hoping to save a few bucks.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 1:13:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one I am not using
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 10:29:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one I am not using
View Quote

awesome, IM sent!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top