Yes too .
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 5:56:59 PM EST
Yep x 3
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 6:08:52 PM EST
lol , thanks fellas
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 6:33:05 PM EST
WMR = Winchester Magnum Rimfire
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 6:38:06 PM EST
i have a older Marlin .22 mag that says only WMR  , i havnt been able to find any .22 mag cartridges , so today i came across a box of Win Mag and i grabbed it ,took a chance because they looked right and it was the only box there , just wanted to be sure before i crack the seal in case i needed to return , thanks again
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 6:53:11 PM EST
If you see 22 WRF, that's different, 22 Winchester Rimfire, an older cartridge.  But the abbreviations are confusing.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 2:10:15 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By micmacman:
i have a older Marlin .22 mag that says only WMR  , i havnt been able to find any .22 mag cartridges , so today i came across a box of Win Mag and i grabbed it ,took a chance because they looked right and it was the only box there , just wanted to be sure before i crack the seal in case i needed to return , thanks again
View Quote

Do they let you return ammunition? Not that I’ve ever tried but I didn’t think most stores allowed it? Anyways, I’m glad it’s the right round! Also, your avatar is now working. Dog’s full face/body instead of just his/her eye.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:25:23 PM EST
Originally Posted By Nate19:

Do they let you return ammunition? Not that I’ve ever tried but I didn’t think most stores allowed it? Anyways, I’m glad it’s the right round! Also, your avatar is now working. Dog’s full face/body instead of just his/her eye.
View Quote

im still just seeing the eye
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 3:27:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By Nate19:

View Quote

as much money i spend in that shop they had better take it back , the seal was not broken , the potential lost earnings for not taking back $25 worth of ammo would be silly
Top Top