Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2018 1:02:58 PM EDT
it's been a while since he's posted, however, he isn't contactable via email and his im has been full.

anyone know his status?

thanks
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 6:15:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes....hoping all is well. ^
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 9:27:46 PM EDT
[#2]
As best as I know, he's alive and doing well, at least of a few days ago, and is probably enjoying his boat more instead of spending his time on the Internet.

But he's no longer speaking to anyone within the NV community as far as I know, and I do not know of his reasons.

I wish him well, and hope he may return one day. He was a true gentleman of this forum and helped many people here selflessly.

David.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 10:16:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

As best as I know, he's alive and doing well, at least of a few days ago, and is probably enjoying his boat more instead of spending his time on the Internet.

But he's no longer speaking to anyone within the NV community as far as I know, and I do not know of his reasons.

I wish him well, and hope he may return one day. He was a true gentleman of this forum and helped many people here selflessly.

David.
View Quote
thanks for your update....
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 12:54:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Hate to hear that.

I know I speak for a lot of guys when I say I appreciate his knowledge and time spent here.

Good on him for taking a well deserved break, at any rate.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 2:26:05 PM EDT
[#6]
He was always helpful whenever I contacted him with questions. Hopefully he comes back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top