Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2020 4:19:44 PM EDT
Hey guys, curious what a good price is for an inert M72 A3 LAW launcher. Just looking for one for the gun room. I see prices kind of all over. I have the chance to buy one for $320 right now, but that seems fairly steep to me. All the milsurp places that has the cheap inert launchers seem to be long out of stock.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 8:13:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I paid 150-200 for my -A1 with all the parts but cracked rubber boots.  And I thought that was a good deal right now.  200 used to be the upper end,  but the last few years I've seen 400 quite regularly, that's why I jumped on mine when I did.  Also seen one for 500 that didn't sell

The good thing is there are still some coming to market that are leaking out from the military. Same with AT-4s.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#2]
If you aren't picky and just want a rocket launcher.  Munich has RPG-75s for $206
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 5:27:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think I paid 150-200 for my -A1 with all the parts but cracked rubber boots.  And I thought that was a good deal right now.  200 used to be the upper end,  but the last few years I've seen 400 quite regularly, that's why I jumped on mine when I did.  Also seen one for 500 that didn't sell

The good thing is there are still some coming to market that are leaking out from the military. Same with AT-4s.
View Quote
Thank you! This is helpful.

Quoted:
If you aren't picky and just want a rocket launcher.  Munich has RPG-75s for $206
View Quote
I will look into this! I am not really picky. Just looking for a wall decoration for my gun room essentially. Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 10:21:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Numrich gun parts Corp is the place with the Soviet rpg75s. My phone autocorrected to munich
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top