Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 1/24/2019 1:15:51 PM EDT
Anybody know if this place is GTG?

Some searching on here didn't turn anything up so l thought I would ask.

If you have any experience with them please let me know (Positive or negative).
Thanks,
Mav
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:50:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Nevermind. An arfcommer hooked me up with a better site to get what I was looking for. Thanks again steviesterno16!
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nevermind. An arfcommer hooked me up with a better site to get what I was looking for. Thanks again steviesterno16!
View Quote
@Mav3rick

Could you share that better site?
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 11:38:17 AM EDT
[#3]
@Dominion21
Yes sir. It is Grindworx

To give you some background, I am getting interested in auto/OTF knives.

Before I plunk some serious cash down for a benchmade,microtech, etc. I want to try out a cheaper one.

I recently found out about the Lightning OTF knife from the reviews by the Late Boy Scout and NutnFancy.

They are older reviews and both recommend getting it from BladeHQ. Unfortunately they don't offer it anymore.

I can't find it on Amazon anymore either so I was trying to find it, and that wholesale site sells it, but not sure about site.

I found a blade post where another member suggested this very OTF knife to another person. I reached out to him and he told me about Grindworx.

Hope this helps if you have same interest as me.
Take care,
Mav
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 7:13:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I always go with Knife Works. If their price ever gets beat it's only by a couple dollars. I checked that link and Buck seems to be competing with Cold Steel for their top brand.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 6:49:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds good.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top