Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2020 4:09:34 PM EDT
Anyone know a good source for the wood furniture for the tac 14? I picked up one of the Tac 14’s with factory brace because that’s all I could find at the time..but I’d rather have wood
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 6:31:58 PM EDT
[#1]
When I looked into placing wood on my tac 14. I found it was cheaper to just sell mine and buy a new gun with the wood already on it.
That is assuming that you can find a dealer with a decent price and you have taken care of yours and it looks great.
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 8:17:47 AM EDT
[#2]
A police style forend is easy to find on either Ebay or the EE. The Shockwave style grip may be a bit more challenging. I would call Remington and see if they can provide you with the part number for the grip and what the cost would be.
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 10:16:21 AM EDT
[#3]
There are some options on eBay.   There's a guy in Thailand that makes all sorts of grips and stocks for various guns.  He's good to go.  I have a set on an 870 AOW I put together some years ago (photo below).  Here's a set he has for sale for Tac-14.
EDIT:  Looks like he's not accepting orders right now, but it says he'll be back on May 11th.

Link Posted: 5/9/2020 2:05:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By yamadog35:
There are some options on eBay.   There's a guy in Thailand that makes all sorts of grips and stocks for various guns.  He's good to go.  I have a set on an 870 AOW I put together some years ago (photo below).  Here's a set he has for sale for Tac-14.
EDIT:  Looks like he's not accepting orders right now, but it says he'll be back on May 11th.

https://i.imgur.com/Y00B7bn.jpg
View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 6:36:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't you order from Remington?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top