Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2021 4:14:57 PM EDT
Hey guys. I'm wanting purchase the DTNVS from TNVC and saw where they are now offering the pvs31s. I've been thinking hard on buying a set for a few months and been saving and just had concerns and hoping maybe others could chime in and answer some questions I had. the main concern I have is that for those with astigmatisms is there any issues with nods and and the ir lasers causing excess blooming or bleeding, similar to like a eotech holo sight. I've never used nods before and know one persons eyes are not the same as another so just wanting some opinions on what to expect.

I've already purchased a coti from JRH a few moths back and was curious about the battery pack that the pvs31s come with. Would the battery pack be able to be configured to be split for both the nods and coti?

With comparing the DTNVS and the PVS31, would it be safe to assume the pvs-31s be pretty good coming straight from L3 or is that just the gamble I'd have to take as I'm mainly not wanting to have the chicken wire or blems in the middle.

My other concern is with the warranty, after the year is up with TNVC, has anyone ever had to deal with L3 with warranty work and have you had troubles?

I appreciate everyone's time and input.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:33:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Personally, i would never opt for the PVS31As over a DTNVS.  Common PVS14 optics with ocular adjustmennt, battery pack capable with an adapter from JAG, i would imagine the DTNVS takes the strength cake too.  Pretty much no reason aside from flexing and an wild fascination for weight savings to get the 31A IMO.  But hey, im just a dude lol.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:03:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top