Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2022 5:20:06 PM EDT
Anyone know who would have the best price on a flash hider for a HK 3 lug 9mm barrel. $99.95 seems kinda high for one, but maybe that's the best price?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#1]
This B&T is the same part that HK sells. Cheapest I’ve seen for one in an HK bag is $90 at Blue Ridge.

$85

B&T Three Lug FH
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:47:37 PM EDT
[#2]
The MKEs seem decent.

Maybe put out a WTB thread for one?  There have to be tons of them sitting in parts boxes after all of the guns they've sold recently.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 8:50:13 PM EDT
[#4]
You can buy the MKE from Atlantic for $79, or spend another $10 and get a genuine HK from Blueridge for $89 (that's what I did).  

I tried a US made one from HK Parts, but it fit really loose on my AP5.  And wasn't bored out enough for a 9mm round to get through.  It was promptly returned.  I'm not sure if the MKE version fits tighter on AP5's than my HK made one does.  It has a little play.

MKE AP5/AP5-P FLASH HIDER PRICE: $79.99

HK MP5/SP5 Flashider 9MM $89.99
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top