BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:45:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
HOLY SMOKES !! I think I just got it figured out.

I've been providing the FFL# every time, it just popped in my mind to try selecting NO FFL, I did that, continued filling it all out and son of a gun... my passport photo shows up !!

Maybe FINALLY this saga is over with and I'll re-submit all 4.

This is all on the actual final rule eform1 of course.
View Quote

Are you a FFL?
I checked a previous submitted Form 1 of mine and the .pdf Form photo box shows blank.
It was submitted on the Add Responsible Person section page.

Now I'm wondering...
After the Form is completed and submitted, does the 5320.23 and your photo show up under Electronic Documents?
I noticed the Cover Letter showed up there.
The 5320.23 and the photo was uploaded to the Add Responsible Person box.

I wonder if I submitted the 5320.23 and my photo again under Electronic Documents just because. Then it generated the Cover Letter and added it there after.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:26:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are you a FFL?
I checked a previous submitted Form 1 of mine and the .pdf Form photo box shows blank.
It was submitted on the Add Responsible Person section page.

Now I'm wondering...
After the Form is completed and submitted, does the 5320.23 and your photo show up under Electronic Documents?
I noticed the Cover Letter showed up there.
The 5320.23 and the photo was uploaded to the Add Responsible Person box.

I wonder if I submitted the 5320.23 and my photo again under Electronic Documents just because. Then it generated the Cover Letter and added it there after.
View Quote

Yes I'm an FFL. The eform for the brace/sbr is 5320.1 "Final Rule" and those are what I've submitted.

The 5320.23 pertains to trusts and is greyed out on mine because I did it as an individual. It's my understanding that to submit as a trust you have to prove you had the braced pistol(s) in your trust before approval. I'm not positive of all that. Regardless, your photo should show when you click "View PDF". Again, all of this is in regards to the "Final Rule" eform1.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top