Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2020 2:59:53 PM EDT
Has anyone else had issues with the eForms website logging off when submitting a Form 1?  

I submitted the payment and it was processed.  When I enter my password to submit the application it logs off instead.  When I login the application is still showing as a draft.  I tried three times and it keeps doing it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 3:03:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you check your email?  You should get one for payment confirmation and one for a status change to "submitted."

Pretty sure this happened to me last go around and I got the payment confirmation right away, but the status change one came later.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Has anyone else had issues with the eForms website logging off when submitting a Form 1?  

I submitted the payment and it was processed.  When I enter my password to submit the application it logs off instead.  When I login the application is still showing as a draft.  I tried three times and it keeps doing it.
View Quote

I had issues with the eforms when using firefox. No problems with Chrome, just be sure not to enable popup blocker.

Link Posted: 5/14/2020 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kuraki:
Did you check your email?  You should get one for payment confirmation and one for a status change to "submitted."

Pretty sure this happened to me last go around and I got the payment confirmation right away, but the status change one came later.
View Quote

I received confirmation for payment.  I have not received one for the status change.  When I login in it still shows it as a draft.

I e-mailed the ask the experts.  They said to try a different computer.  I did and still had the same issue.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 3:27:34 PM EDT
[#4]
What browser?
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 3:30:50 PM EDT
[#5]
There was a lot of swearing in my house last F1 I sent in
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kuraki:
What browser?
View Quote

Chrome on two different computers.  Just tried on my iPhone.  Still nothing.  The examiner that e-mailed me said to try again tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Try Edge maybe?  I've had troubles in the past with various browsers depending on their version, chrome, brave, firefox.

The only thing that ever seems to always work with that dicked up website is IE/Edge.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 5:03:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I had the exact same issue a month ago. Tried it again the next day and it went through no issue.
Some problem with their website.
Use Chrome. IE wouldn't work at all.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 3:14:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Still won’t work.  I’ve tried off an on all day today again. Two computers, two IPhones, chrome, internet explorer, and edge.  Replied back to the ask the experts guy and got no response.

I’m going to try again Monday.  If it doesn’t work what is the process for getting a refund?  The charge already posted to my credit card.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:47:48 AM EDT
[#10]
You could try setting internet explorer to emulate an older version, like IE8 and making sure all the add ons are turned off. That worked for me once
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 7:28:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Just to close this out, still had the same issue today submitting the draft application.  

Decided to delete the draft and start over.  Filled everything out, made the payment, and submitted the application.  Went through without issue.  There seems to have been something wrong or corrupted with the original application that prevented it from processing correctly.  I’m now attempting to get a refund for the original $200 payment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top