Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2023 3:25:41 PM EDT
Hello,
I have a questions for you all . I have a account with the AFT when i bought my suppressor
last year on a form 4 ,, I want to SBR my 10.5 pistol but i want to pay my $200.00
for the Tax stamp do i need to send finger prints in again or do they have them
on file with my accout ??
Thanks for any replies
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 3:35:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Every time.  Go to a PrintScan kiosk and get your .eft file.  Then you can just upload it to eForms for each form instead of sending them in.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:35:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, get an electronic file of your prints. Either a scan, or send in to PrintScan a finished card. Worth the money.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 1:59:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I did the digital fingerprints at the kiosk at the ups store and it took an hour because the touch screen wouldn't work for me or the lady working, had to click the drop down and do each year and then keep tapping it until the next year appeared. It took 30 minutes on their junked up touchscreen to get to 1972, lol. Then it took another 30 to get viable prints, what a pain. Just tried submitting one of mine earlier tonight guess I'll see if the atf accepts it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:50:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, get an electronic file of your prints. Either a scan, or send in to PrintScan a finished card. Worth the money.
View Quote
One of our site dealers has a much better deal than PrintScan if someone already has a completed FD-25

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/EFT-Conversion-Service-now-available/17-544229/

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top