Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2019 3:09:13 AM EDT
curious if any one can give any pros or cons to this rifle. accurate? interesting looking gun and look and feel are growing on me every time I go to the LGS and handle the rifle. any suggestions or comments please.
Thanks in advance
David
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 5:53:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one similar to this one with a carbon fiber barrel.

It is incredibly light and very easy to shoot. I always enjoy shooting it.
Biggest drawback, the only drawback in my opinion, no high cap mags. Stuck with 10 rounds which for me is no big deal it’s just a range toy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 3:04:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Tag for comments.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 9:49:11 PM EDT
[#3]
My Wife bought her Sporter model back in 2000. It shoots great, accurate, and reliable. We used to shoot A LOT. I would say it has at least 40-50,000 rounds down range. Only issue she has had is the plastic pad fell off the bolt hold open. It still works but I need to replace it.

I have the Target model. A recent purchase of an older used buck mark rifle, had it shortened to 16 inches and threaded. Same as other rifle, reliable and accurate.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 12:40:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I recommend Buckmark rifles

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Was the green a factory offering or did you have that done?

Nice looking.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 2:43:09 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
The green laminate was a factory limited edition. I thought it only came with the carbon fiber barrel though.
Pretty sure the barrel in the picture is a replacement.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 10:33:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The green laminate was a factory limited edition. I thought it only came with the carbon fiber barrel though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yes it came with a CF wrapped barrel. Not that accurate. I managed to get one of the few Tactical Solution barrels made.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 2:36:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Just picked up a target model this year as a future suppressor host. Plan is to shorten the barrel to 16 and thread it when work slows down enough for me to do so. I have only put one mag thru it so far, but my first impressions were that it cycles well, but blows a lot of debris back in your face. Probably due to both sides of the receiver being open. That, and the 10 round mags are the only negatives I've found so far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top