BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2018 11:55:47 AM EDT
whats the story with these?
available anytime soon?
anyone have inside info?
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 1:53:06 PM EDT
[#1]
They had been available for years.  I got my 12" Gen 2 upper three years ago and I love it.  It is the perfect complement for my PS90 as it takes the same magazines.

I didn't realize that they stopped making them.  The 16" versions are plentiful on Gunbroker, but after you asked, I can't find pistol uppers anywhere.

Sorry you can't find one as they are great uppers.  Maybe one will turn up on the EE or gunbroker.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 4:56:56 PM EDT
[#2]
tag
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 6:12:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Sold mine last month and one of the people who asked about it told me that he contacted them about the shorter lengths. From what they told him they are in the process of moving so production is kind of halted on them. Take it with a grain of salt, but it’s what I’ve heard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top