Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2020 9:35:23 PM EDT
they shipping yet?
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 10:32:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine has been on order since 1/23 and no word...
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 11:25:38 PM EDT
[#2]
They posted an update on Facebook the other day that they are planning on shipping very soon.

Haven’t ordered one but I’m really considering it. Just have other priorities right now.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 4:29:32 PM EDT
[#3]
UPDATE:  Contacted Mike and he stated first batch about ready to go and mine should ship in a few days.  Ordered back on Jan 23rd.
Link Posted: 8/14/2020 5:45:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Update:   My 50.41 shipped today.   6 months and 22 days later.

Now they need to ship my  receiver and get those izzy barrels made.
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 9:29:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Update: 8/20   Received the rifle last night, but didn't get to look at it till this morning.  Just got off work so not able to spend much time with it.  Time to go to bed.
Looks nice.   Very solid.    Came shipped in hard plastic case.  Owners manual, sling, and one new looking mag.  
Sorry, no pics right now.  Maybe this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 11:21:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Update:   My 50.41 shipped today.   6 months and 22 days later.

Now they need to ship my  receiver and get those izzy barrels made.
View Quote

Been waiting for their forged Izzy receiver. Not sure when they will ever restock them.
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 12:54:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Gravedigging this thread a bit.

Just put my order in for my FALO.  They're quoting about 4 months, so hopefully it'll find its way to me in February.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Gravedigging this thread a bit.

Just put my order in for my FALO.  They're quoting about 4 months, so hopefully it'll find its way to me in February.
View Quote

I ordered an OSW in September and was hoping it would be sooner, but it looks like I'm going to wait the full 4.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Moar gravedigging!

Just got my ship notification.  Just under 5 months from order to ship date.  Can't wait!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:02:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice!

I ordered mine mid-January. I was quoted four months.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 5:39:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Picked it up today!

Won't be able to get any pics up until tomorrow but it is an immaculate build.  Portly beast though. Barrel OD is around 35mm at the receiver, tapering out to 13mm or so toward the muzzle.  Built for soaking up heat.

The bipod is extremely intelligent in design.  It's got some rotational play around barrel mount so you can lay the gun to its side coupled with some rather impressive T&E from the bipod itself.  Definitely designed around being an emplaced weapon.

Pretty happy, hopefully it shoots as well as it looks.  I know 5 months is a long time to wait, but kudos to DSA for holding the line on their pricing and not screwing us.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 4:03:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Some potato pics:

It came with a nice surplus magazine.  The mag in it is one of my surplus ones that I swapped the floor plate with one of DSA's SCAR-like ones.  Easier to grab out of a pouch.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 4:35:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Nice stick. Can hardly wait for mine to show up.

Is the base pad something you added?
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 7:04:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nice stick. Can hardly wait for mine to show up.

Is the base pad something you added?
View Quote

Yep!  They provide a good gripping area when yanking the mags out of a pouches.  I've put them on a mix of a Austrian, Belgian, Israeli, and mystery origin metric mags without issue.

https://www.dsarms.com/p-16677-dsa-sa58-fal-enhanced-bumper-magazine-floor-plate-black-single-unit.aspx

I really like them.  Who needs a SCAR-17 when you can make your FAL mags look the same?
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 3:24:47 PM EDT
[#15]
I still not received mine and I ordered mine on10-9-2020, I almost got weak knees and wanted to cancel it but my buddies talk me out of it. Get this I plan on leaving my gun collection to my kids and now just to find out they told me that they're just going to sell all of them , but I thought about it f them I'll live forever when I'm dead I don't give a s***
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 3:16:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Mine's on the way.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 12:17:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Some potato pics:

It came with a nice surplus magazine.  The mag in it is one of my surplus ones that I swapped the floor plate with one of DSA's SCAR-like ones.  Easier to grab out of a pouch.
View Quote

Nice gat!
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 8:00:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I still not received mine and I ordered mine on10-9-2020, I almost got weak knees and wanted to cancel it but my buddies talk me out of it. Get this I plan on leaving my gun collection to my kids and now just to find out they told me that they're just going to sell all of them , but I thought about it f them I'll live forever when I'm dead I don't give a s***
View Quote

I am available for adoption.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:27:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

DAD!

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:27:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Some potato pics:

http://www.findsman.com/arfcom/dsa_falo.jpg

http://www.findsman.com/arfcom/dsa_falo_deployed.jpg

View Quote

What happened to your pictures?
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 3:00:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Picked up mine the other day. 2.5 months, so not bad at all.

This thing is gorgeous. Not terribly heavy, although I wouldn't want to shoot it offhand for extended periods. Swapped in a South African long buttstock and a standard selector (R-marked selector was put on an R1 clone, so that worked out well.).
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 6:31:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some potato pics:

http://www.findsman.com/arfcom/dsa_falo.jpg

http://www.findsman.com/arfcom/dsa_falo_deployed.jpg

I swear I’m paying for my hosting. I still see them?
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 6:55:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I swear I’m paying for my hosting. I still see them?
View Quote

Nope
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 2:50:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Placed an order for one today. I see one guy here got his in 2.5 months...anyone got their's sooner?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top