Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2019 4:00:04 PM EDT
Was directed in this direction from the handgun forum so I'm reposting/crossposting.  Has anyone seen these for sale anywhere? Even on GB I rarely see a used model (not this specific one) for around $3K. Any word on when these might come around again?
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 8:43:53 PM EDT
[#1]
No one seems to know when these will be available again.  No one has them in stock and the only ones I have seen on Gunbroker are going for ridiculous prices.  For $3k you can get a custom built clone from one of the reputable US builders.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 9:11:17 PM EDT
[#2]
If you can find a regular Z-5P you could buy those accessories easily. I have that same case, it works well.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 9:13:50 PM EDT
[#3]
The political shenanigans in Turkey have dried up the supplies, keep a watch out and they’ll pop in, now I’m annoyed at my wife for not letting tab a few extra for the dry times.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 11:51:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you can find a regular Z-5P you could buy those accessories easily. I have that same case, it works well.
View Quote
I've considered this before.  There's one on GB for 1800 right now.  It's the standard Z-5P model.  So all I would have to do is change the forend/rail and buy the stock.  At that point I would have the Z-5P SB Rail version listed here: https://zenithfirearms.com/product/zenith-z-5p-sb-rail/?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top