Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Posted: 7/25/2018 6:05:27 PM EDT
I heard a few months back (from someone that I believed to be reputable . . . but can't for the life of me remember who) that the next batch of Zeniths was due to be imported in August.  I don't want to start rumors, but I'm looking to see if someone can corroborate this.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I heard that the 7.62 guns are in this batch.....fingers crossed on a legit G3K pistol.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 9:54:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe the wording I saw was for mid summer around July or August.   Over in the HK forums, Zenith said they knew their schedules and to give them a call.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 12:39:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe the wording I saw was for mid summer around July or August.   Over in the HK forums, Zenith said they knew their schedules and to give them a call.
View Quote
Thanks, all.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 6:17:58 PM EDT
[#4]
You can contact Zenith and ask, they have hooked up a few people looking for their guns this way.
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I wonder if Zenith imports will be affected by POTUS' sanctions against Turkey due to their holding that pastor?
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I heard that the 7.62 guns are in this batch.....fingers crossed on a legit G3K pistol.
View Quote
New imports are due in any day now! Unfortunately, the G3 won't make it out until sometime next year, and it will have a US made barrel.
Zenith gave me this information the other day.
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

New imports are due in any day now! Unfortunately, the G3 won't make it out until sometime next year, and it will have a US made barrel.
View Quote
I hope its at least replaced with RCM CHF barrel.
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 7:54:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Called and they said about a month, if that even. Here's hoping its sooner, I really hate the idea of buying a PTR with the ugly welded on rail.
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 9:33:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Called and they said about a month, if that even. Here's hoping its sooner, I really hate the idea of buying a PTR with the ugly welded on rail.
View Quote
PTR will eventually probably have a non-railed version.
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 11:15:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

PTR will eventually probably have a non-railed version.
View Quote
Unless its within the next month or before whenever the next batch of Zenith guns get imported, I'll still be going for the MKE HK gun.

Honestly, in the research I've done MKE being HK licensed seems to be a little better in in my book, as much as I'd love to give my money to an American company and have ZERO doubts the PTR is every bit as reliable and functional as the Zenith.

As for the one PTR gun I AM eyeing up, its a PTR91 GI Classic. That gun looks amazingly true to a Bundeswher G3 and at a price point that's pretty reasonable considering what virtually anything besides AR15's are going for these days.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 3:39:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
May I have the number? I've been waiting for Z5P for good while and would love to know where to get one.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 11:28:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn that really sucks.  Looks like PTR is getting more of my money.

The ATF must have said NO to 7.62 pistols and Zenith didn't want to go the FN SCAR import stock route.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 9:11:12 PM EDT
[#13]
I called Zenith last Friday and they said they're hoping for something to come in around October.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 5:07:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I called Zenith last Friday and they said they're hoping for something to come in around October.
View Quote
For the fullsize or the little K's? Because they told me fullsizes first in August, K's later on.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

For the fullsize or the little K's? Because they told me fullsizes first in August, K's later on.
View Quote
They told me the same thing...August for the full size guns.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 2:40:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Was told yesterday the RS models are in the customs import process as we speak. Probably have them in the next couple weeks.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 8:22:09 AM EDT
[#17]
I wonder if Zenith discontinued the Z43P.  It's no longer on their website.  If so I'm glad I got mine when I did!
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 12:51:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Zenith just posted on fb this am that a batch was being imported currently and will be processing and out to distributors over the next 2 weeks
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 4:26:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Zenith just posted on fb this am that a batch was being imported currently and will be processing and out to distributors over the next 2 weeks
View Quote
Beautiful.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 4:28:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wonder if Zenith discontinued the Z43P.  It's no longer on their website.  If so I'm glad I got mine when I did!
View Quote
Have you checked your trigger pull weight on yours?  Mine's a stout 9 lbs.  My Z5K is about 5lbs (4.5, actually, IIRC).  I emailed Zenith, but never got a response.  I, admittedly, don't play a lot in the roller-delay world, so I'm not sure what to expect.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 11:34:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Have you checked your trigger pull weight on yours?  Mine's a stout 9 lbs.  My Z5K is about 5lbs (4.5, actually, IIRC).  I emailed Zenith, but never got a response.  I, admittedly, don't play a lot in the roller-delay world, so I'm not sure what to expect.
View Quote
Mine are the same.  It probably has to do with HK specs for drop tests.  The spec for the MP5 is lighter then the rifles is my guess.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 12:34:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Mine are the same.  It probably has to do with HK specs for drop tests.  The spec for the MP5 is lighter then the rifles is my guess.
View Quote
Roger that.  It makes sense.  I don't like it, but it makes sense.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 10:40:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
I asked about the K's, but I just assumed they meant everything. Hmm, you got me wondering now.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:03:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Have to wonder how much longer these are going to continue coming in with the current state of politics with Turkey.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 3:55:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Have to wonder how much longer these are going to continue coming in with the current state of politics with Turkey.
View Quote
Shhhhhhh!  Let's not cause unnecessary demand spikes until we have had a chance to acquire our firearms.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 9:06:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Shhhhhhh!  Let's not cause unnecessary demand spikes until we have had a chance to acquire our firearms.
View Quote
You never know. Might help PSA to get off their ass and put out that mp5 clone they showed at shot. Would be the best time to release their product if mke starts to have issues with distribution in the states.
Link Posted: 8/12/2018 3:01:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Glad I got my Z5R two years ago; I heard the PTR 9C is a nice alternative, though
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:46:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Glad I got my Z5R two years ago; I heard the PTR 9C is a nice alternative, though
View Quote
I own a PTR and it’s a quality clone but I would take the zenith over it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 9:42:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Does the current batch of guns include Turkish clones of the HK-93?
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 12:39:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Anyone heard any news? I guess the whole batch from this last shipment went to RSR group...
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 8:26:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Anyone heard any news? I guess the whole batch from this last shipment went to RSR group...
View Quote
I called Zenith last week. The person I talked with said the first container went to RSR, but they had just gotten in another container that would be going to other distributors/dealers.

He also mentioned that the incoming shipments from Turkey vary in size, and it could be 100 guns or 1000.
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 4:49:02 PM EDT
[#32]
I gave up and went for a slightly used Z5-P off of Gun Broker.    Price was only a tad over retail and no tax.

I figure with supply/demand I wouldn't be finding any deals on the new ones when they did hit the market and this way I was able to get my paperwork to convert to SBR submitted.
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 6:09:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Zenith needs to bring in some SD’s in pistol form with a fake can
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Tag. I want a fullsize RS to go with my Z-5P.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 10:27:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Still waiting for the z5ps to be in stock. Been waiting since April. Allegedly there are some z5p s getting ready to come in or are still processing. I know some RS's came later last month/early this month.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#36]
I just got off the phone with Chuck from Kelly Enterprises and he's not sure when a new shipment is coming in.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 8:48:06 PM EDT
[#37]
I gave up and got one off of gun broker, it gets here tomorrow!
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Post pics and let us know how you like it! I'm hella jelly
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#39]

I am quite possibly more pleased than I have ever been with any firearms purchase ever.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 10:21:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Very nice! Do you have a range report?
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 10:56:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Very nice! Do you have a range report?
View Quote
Not yet, I've only had it in my possession for less than 12 hrs
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 4:13:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
I googled and saw that RSR Group is a distributor. . . but beyond that I'm uneducated.  Do they distribute through channels that are different than what would normally occur?  Do they, for instance, distribute to Atlantic, Brownells, etc?
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 4:23:42 PM EDT
[#43]
RSR distributes to individual FFLs, who are their resellers/retailers.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 5:04:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
RSR distributes to individual FFLs, who are their resellers/retailers.
View Quote
Ah. . .thx.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 6:35:35 PM EDT
[#45]
RSR doesn’t have any Zenith firearms in stock currently, and actually only lists the 9MM guns now.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 7:12:11 PM EDT
[#46]
I haven't ordered from RSR since 2012, but they used to "allocate" hot items like that to the salespeople, like each one got 10 or whatever. So if anyone logged in and looked on their web interface it'd always show 0 quantity. You had to ask your rep. If you were high enough volume, they'd let you buy it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I haven't ordered from RSR since 2012, but they used to "allocate" hot items like that to the salespeople, like each one got 10 or whatever. So if anyone logged in and looked on their web interface it'd always show 0 quantity. You had to ask your rep. If you were high enough volume, they'd let you buy it.
View Quote
Correct. I’m in a position to qualify, but no-go.
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 4:59:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Any new information on the Z43P?  As mentioned above no longer on their website.
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 11:30:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Any new information on the Z43P?  As mentioned above no longer on their website.
View Quote
I just snagged a new one.  Glad I did if they are going the way of the dodo.  I absolutely love my Z5RS, can't wait to try a 5.56 version.
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 11:45:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I just snagged a new one.  Glad I did if they are going the way of the dodo.  I absolutely love my Z5RS, can't wait to try a 5.56 version.
View Quote
Nice! I love my Z-5RS as well. It is getting close to 1k rounds fired and zero issues with MKE and POF steel mags.

I'm still waiting on PTR and Bud's to send me my HK 93 clone.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top