Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 7/15/2018 9:48:24 AM EDT
Did they stop making them...I was gonna start carrying mine but not if they stop making them.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:44:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I think they’ve been out of production for about a year.  Are you worried that it will be worth more money now that it’s out of production?

As you already know, it’s a beast of a knife to carry.  I tried for a few days and it was just too big.  I still have mine because I think it’s an outstanding knife and can’t bring myself to get rid of it.  I feel like you could open the roof of a vehicle with it if you had to.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 4:57:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Ive been carrying the spyderco ulize and thats been discontinued and thought Id retire it. And thought Id pick up my zt 200. And looked around and seen ebay was the only place and its more then what I paid.

I dont know what to carry. Lol
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 10:44:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Find a Benchmade Adamas if you like LARGE folders
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 1:49:54 AM EDT
[#4]
When I found out the discontinued them I was bummed. Love my ZT200
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top