Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2022 7:44:17 PM EDT
Pics to follow but I was excited about my pickup at the local gun show this weekend.

I picked up a WW2 German ZF-4 scope with the lens covers, wooden carrier case, anti glare filter and sunshade and has the G43 mount on it. I’m torn between keeping it and putting it on my G43 versus flipping it.

Saw what this one brought on Gunbroker and hard to justify keeping it.

I know there are replicas out there but pretty sure it’s genuine and I’ll post some pics then for you guys to decide. I have $850 for it so I think I did pretty well.

Edit for crappy iPhone pics
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 2:17:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Interested. I know there are some really good replicas out there and I have no way of knowing the difference!
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 7:38:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Man that’s a huge score.  Those mounts are rare as hell, been looking for non repro for decade.  

Good info here to tell if it’s real or not:  http://www.espeholt.dk/zf4.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top