Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
10/30/2020 2:42:12 PM
Posted: 11/19/2020 7:02:44 PM EST
I just purchased the above named monocular, for far more than it cost retail thanks corona, but it doesn't come with a skull crusher or mount. I'm trying to buy an aftermarket skull crusher or even a mount to pair up with a bump helmet and I'm not having any luck finding any information. This particular monocular has a 2 screw mount and it seems like the J-arm for the PVS-7/14 are all one screw. Do I have this messed up? Obviously I'm new to NODs and can't find any resources that get into the weeds about mounts and so forth. Can anyone give me some info or head me in the right direction?
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 10:14:45 PM EST
From what I see. That unit does not use any of the milspec/standard mounting systems. It appears to be proprietary, or possibly a non-standard mounting system that is popular with cheaper/chinese NV.

In all honesty, you won't find much love for gen 1 NV on this board. It is generally considered not worth the money. Especially when its not a milspec or milsurp unit. As for commercial NV, the ITT night enforcer units seem to be a good value as they can be found in gen 2 and 3
Top Top