Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2018 7:40:24 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I can buy a Yugo 24/47 Bolt?
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I checked and saw nothing at ebay or Liberty Tree Collectors.  Is yours broken or just collecting spare parts?

I saw a complete bolt assembly for a Yugo M48 go for $255 on ebay a few weeks ago.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Yugo-M48-Mauser-bolt-on-Ebay-INSANITY/5-2069709/
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:21:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I checked and saw nothing at ebay or Liberty Tree Collectors.  Is yours broken or just collecting spare parts?

I saw a complete bolt assembly for a Yugo M48 go for $255 on ebay a few weeks ago.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Yugo-M48-Mauser-bolt-on-Ebay-INSANITY/5-2069709/
View Quote
I have the chance to buy a Yugo 24/47 for a good price but it’s missing the bolt
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I have the chance to buy a Yugo 24/47 for a good price but it's missing the bolt
View Quote
I think the biggest issue is just finding one.  With Mosins, there were tons of cheap ones that were just parted out which means lots of parts out there.  With the Yugo mausers (24/47 and M48) I don't think many were parted out.   If you get it cheap enough fine, but finding a bolt for it may be a problem or cost more than just buying a complete 24/47.

***unless someone finds a good priced bolt here.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:41:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think the biggest issue is just finding one.  With Mosins, there were tons of cheap ones that were just parted out which means lots of parts out there.  With the Yugo mausers (24/47 and M48) I don't think many were parted out.   If you get it cheap enough fine, but finding a bolt for it may be a problem or cost more than just buying a complete 24/47.

***unless someone finds a good priced bolt here.
View Quote
That's what I was afraid of. Thank you for the help!
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 8:43:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's what I was afraid of. Thank you for the help!
View Quote
If you can get it cheap enough you could use it for parts on another one you may run across.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 9:56:02 PM EDT
[#6]
The Yugo M24/47 and M48 were oddball "intermediate length" Mauser 98s, with a slightly shorter than normal receiver and bolt.

Unfortunately, that means that you can't just toss in one of the cheap and plentiful standard length Mauser 98 bolts, like you can with most "normal" Mauser 98s.  And it means that spare Yugo Mauser bolts are neither cheap nor plentiful.
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 12:31:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Numrich?
Link Posted: 2/1/2018 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Lee’s Gun Parts, Irving, TX, might be able to help.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 1:29:40 AM EDT
[#9]
You might post a wtb ad over on the gunboards forum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top