BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This event sounds awesome, how did I never hear of it? Wonder if there's anything similar closer to home.
View Quote
@p2tharizo

The Pecos Run and Gun is in west Texas, that's a decent drive from AZ but a lot closer than the east coast.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 8:47:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
@p2tharizo

The Pecos Run and Gun is in west Texas, that's a decent drive from AZ but a lot closer than the east coast.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This event sounds awesome, how did I never hear of it? Wonder if there's anything similar closer to home.
@p2tharizo

Interesting. Hopefully this takes off out west.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 1:17:58 AM EDT
[#3]
This sounds like a shitload of fun! I need to get past this stupid hip injury so I can give this a go without ripping something open. Only a few hours away by road.
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 2:12:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@p2tharizo

No kidding, I'm sure I'll come up empty but I'm going to start looking around for something like this. Anything that doesn't require me to chug, preferably.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top