Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2018 4:08:47 PM EDT
Is there any product out there that would let you lock a X95 to the wall for security, for home defense purposes?

It will be concealed, but would also like to be able to lock it up.
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 11:12:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you talking about a wall safe style or a wall clamp style? I haven’t seen any wall clamp locks for one yet but tactical walls has universal options.
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you talking about a wall safe style or a wall clamp style? I haven’t seen any wall clamp locks for one yet but tactical walls has universal options.
View Quote
A wall clamp style. Something to put behind the clothes in the master bedroom closet.
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 7:29:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Tuf-Loc has what you're looking for. Check with a local distributor/dealer to be sure, but I believe this one should fit your needs:
https://www.tufloc.com/product/m16-ar15-collapsible-stock/

The locking bolt at the top is adjustable to fit the length of the rifle. Once the rack is mounted to the floor or wall, the adjustment bolts are inaccessible. While the rifle is locked into the rack, the mounting bolts are inaccessible, as well.
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 6:31:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Call IWI and ask for their L.E. rep.   I'm sure they know or can recommend some companies who make them for their L.E. agency customers, or at least can put you in contact with the agencies that have purchased Tavors for their personnel.

PS - Once you do get this project completed, post some pics here in the bullpup forum!  Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top