Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2021 2:40:57 PM EDT
I'm planning to send in my old M42K to Ecco at some point to get "the fix".  Before I do that, I'm hoping to standardize on a muzzle device that will also work on my X95 SBR.  I'm going to bite the bullet and put a KBA shoulder ring on there, which should at least give me a standard shoulder profile and muzzle thread length to work with.

The X95 has some peculiarities, so I'm looking for something that checks a couple of boxes:

1.  The one-piece front handguard has to slide off over the muzzle device, and can only fit over something with an absolute max diameter of 0.915"
2.  Would prefer a flash hider type mount.  I really really don't want a comp or a brake on a bullpup SBR .
3.  Minimalist taper-mount preferred, if possible.

Are y'all aware of anything that might fit the bill?

Link Posted: 5/2/2021 4:39:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I think your diameter limitation is going to be a real sticking point.  I was going to recommend the the GA minimalist flash hider, but according to GA, the diameter of the taper is 1.075”.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top