Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 2/22/2020 6:43:04 PM EDT
Just got home with a new X95. Knew it seemed like something was missing in the store but couldn’t remember until I got home. Did your rifle come with a cleaning kit? I watched an unboxing video and it did.
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 7:17:13 PM EDT
Yes....standard IWI kit in tan plastic pouch.
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 7:38:46 PM EDT
Yes, and I saved it for the guy who’s buying the rifle from me too. What kind of ass keeps the cleaning kit?
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 11:44:31 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SlimBlundt:
Yes, and I saved it for the guy who’s buying the rifle from me too. What kind of ass keeps the cleaning kit?
View Quote
Kinda how I felt. I called the lgs and they played dumb. I’ll be sending it to IWI for a left handed bolt so I’ll call them Monday regardless and ask them about the kit as well. Manual even says there should be a kit.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 11:14:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/23/2020 11:15:02 AM EDT by 14BoltFF]
The NIB SAR I got from PSA not long ago didn't come with a cleaning kit, either. The cleaning kits were also sold-out on IWI's website when I tried to obtain one.
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 8:04:28 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Winfield_C:

Kinda how I felt. I called the lgs and they played dumb. I’ll be sending it to IWI for a left handed bolt so I’ll call them Monday regardless and ask them about the kit as well. Manual even says there should be a kit.
View Quote
Quite a few dealers have been guilty of keeping the cleaning kits
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 6:50:47 PM EDT
Yep. Comes with the cleaning kit, magazine, and 2 QD swivels. Cleaning kit also has the take down tool in it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 9:36:58 PM EDT
Just received an X95 from Gun Pro Deals today and it did not include the cleaning kit.  While searching, I found a post on Reddit that someone called IWI inquiring about it and they stated that they are no longer included with either the X95 or SAR.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 9:45:49 PM EDT
Fwiw I threw mine in the trash and went with what I already had

It’s crap
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 2:12:09 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Clendennan:
Fwiw I threw mine in the trash and went with what I already had

It’s crap
View Quote
The one piece I do use from the kit that came with my SAR, is the "bottle brush" - the big fat one for brushing out the inside of the receiver.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 8:30:37 PM EDT
Just picked up a new X95 3 hours ago, no cleaning kit. It does include the sling swivels and sight tool.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 7:42:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By LG45:
Just picked up a new X95 3 hours ago, no cleaning kit. It does include the sling swivels and sight tool.
View Quote
Yeah I spoke with IWI when I requested the LH conversion and was told the kits stopped coming from Israel last year
Top Top