Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2022 4:06:46 PM EDT
So I have a dealer I’ve been buying suppressors from for years. Have five with the new eform system too. Well when they did my paperwork for my last can they put the wrong street address on my paperwork. Im using a trust. I also have my own Eforms account from form1 stuff. Dealer told me if they cancel it and resubmit with the right address it will add an additional 90 days and they advise it to just leave it in there. Well today I bought another can from them and I noticed again they had the wrong address. So they corrected it. But a few hours later I got the submitted in processed email from the ATF and it had the wrong address a third time. So I’m kinda screwed since it’s already submitted.
Do addresses mater on a trust?
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 4:16:55 PM EDT
[#1]
After the form 4 is approved, Send a professionally written addendum to ATF indicating the correct address.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 4:18:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Disregard.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 4:25:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
After the form 4 is approved, Send a professionally written addendum to ATF indicating the correct address.
View Quote

I am in Utah and what I’ve been told is you don’t need to change address form if you’re in the same state
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Can it cause approval problems?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top