Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2018 12:49:01 PM EDT
Would you rather have an auto gated green PVS-14 with a MAWL, or a WP PVS 14 with a dbal or peq?  Uses are LE, hog elimination, and home defense.  L3 gave us a demo of the WP, and it was impressive.  I have never used or looked at a MAWL, but everything I have seen is great.  Just looking for feedback for those that may have both....which would you prefer and why?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 1:42:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Warning: all my opinion based on nothing else than my opinion.

Having messed with all of it... WP goggles and peq15, then save for mawl. I know I know that’s not what you asked.

If goggles are in plan and your like me, get the green pvs14 and mawl then save for wp goggles and keep the 14 for a loaner and video filming unit.

Otherwise if those are not an option then as said above, go WP pvs14 and peq15. The mawl is better but the peq15 is still plenty usable for what it is.
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 3:15:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I would want the L3 white phosphor unit not because the screen is white but because the specs are coming in so damn high compared to your typical omni 7/8 tubes. They are rediculous!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top