Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2019 5:46:19 AM EDT
I'm thinking of doing a form 1 on my Shockwave. I know I would want wood furniture on it, but all the wood sets I'm finding have the bird's head grip instead of a true stock. Will normal 590 furniture run on a Shockwave? I figure the stock might match but not sure about the front grip.

I'm thinking of doing something similar looking to a short barreled trench gun. No plastic. Just black metal and wood. Nothing fancy looking.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 9:04:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Ammodawg:
I'm thinking of doing a form 1 on my Shockwave. I know I would want wood furniture on it, but all the wood sets I'm finding have the bird's head grip instead of a true stock. Will normal 590 furniture run on a Shockwave? I figure the stock might match but not sure about the front grip.

I'm thinking of doing something similar looking to a short barreled trench gun. No plastic. Just black metal and wood. Nothing fancy looking.
View Quote
For sure the stock and 99% sure on the forend. I have a standard magpul on mine but just needed to trim the inside a smidge.

Link Posted: 11/14/2019 9:22:15 AM EDT
[#2]
im a fan of the magpul stuff personally.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top