Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2018 12:54:38 PM EDT
I bought a sporterized LE a few years ago for $200 in a pawn shop. It has an ATI fiberglass stock on it. It has no rear sight and no front sight. I would like to put a wood stock on this thing, preferably one with a cheekpiece or comb. I love the Parker Hale stocks in pictures online but realize I've not clue how to find one.

Does anyone know of a wood stock made for the Enfield that would be a good replacement for a cheap ATI plastic sporter stock? I'm just looking to make my rifle look something like this and want it to be a good camp/truck gun as I don't have much money in it and already stock the .303 British ammo. Thanks in advance for any tips/ideas/tricks. I'm open to buying a stock and filing/sanding, etc. as well but am not sure what a good stock to start with would be.

Example pic of what I'd like this to be: Parker Hale Enfield Rifle
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 1:28:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Boyds makes something very close to what you're looking for, fairly inexpensive and somewhat customizable:
Boyd's Gunstocks
Item #: 1438329151ZZ is a sporter buttstock
Item #: 1438329091ZZ is the matching forend
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 11:32:01 PM EDT
[#2]
OP, any chance of pictures? Does it have two holes drilled and tapped for a ATI scope mount(one on the charger bridge, one in front of the bolt)?? Mag cut down to 5 rounds?There's a slim chance that could be my old rifle. The guy I sold it to moved to Texas with it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 11:53:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone sent me a nice sporterized stock set to replace my cracked duffle cut set.  If I can ever get it off you can have it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 11:36:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Someone sent me a nice sporterized stock set to replace my cracked duffle cut set.  If I can ever get it off you can have it.
View Quote
Thank you and let me know if you want something in trade.
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 11:38:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Not at all.  But screw isn't budging.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top