Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2019 1:48:49 PM EDT
Hey all.  Just wondering what the opinion of Daniel Winkler's production line knives are.

I bought a Crusher Belt knife with sculpted maple scales and the thing is amazing.  so far it hasn't backed up from any task I've tested it with.  The factory edge needed some tuning up but it gets and stays hair popping sharp if I do my part with a simple stone.

Ohh, and show em if you got em.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 12:20:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 10:29:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I am a big fan of Winkler knives.  I own two WKII belt knives and trust them 100%.  I find when I have to go out of town on business, I toss one of my Winklers in a bag instead of one of my Randall's.
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 12:33:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I’ve got a belt knife and a woodsman(I think that’s the model) and they are both excellent.
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 11:35:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a belt knife.  It is my favorite knife out of the dozens that I own.  I thinned out the edge a bit, and when the Caswell finish began to wear I stripped it and forced a patina.

Just got the better half a Blue Ridge Hunter.  She loves it.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top