Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2017 12:53:43 PM EDT
I have a Winchester 94 which is pretty accurate but my only complaint is the front site post. It has a large white dot. At 100 yards, the dot covers almost the entire target. Does anyone make an authentic looking front site post with a smaller dot?
Also, I have been trying Hornadys leverution ammo  and it has been shooting about 8 inches high. A taller front post would bring the groupings down sufficiently to zero on paper . Does anyone make various Hight front sites?    Thanks for any help.

By the way, I took the rifle hunting last weekend and got a nice sized buck with it. I love this rifle in the woods and in a tight Treestand, it is perfect
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 4:15:35 PM EDT
[#1]
These folks have most everything for 94's. Homestead Put model 94 front sight in the search box and a number of them come up.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 4:24:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is a website as well doing a quick search.

MGW
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 6:38:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Lyman used to make what you seek. Check with them.
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 8:58:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you all for the info
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top