Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2020 5:42:01 PM EDT
I just purchased my Nomad 30 (kit) and I am already looking at my next suppressor purchase. I have heard people talk about a possible Nomad Ti L coming out.  Is this speculation or has Dead Air made an announcement?
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just purchased my Nomad 30 (kit) and I am already looking at my next suppressor purchase. I have heard people talk about a possible Nomad Ti L coming out.  Is this speculation or has Dead Air made an announcement?
View Quote

im sure they will eventually make it, but i doubt they will confirm anything until right before they are about to enter production.
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 9:10:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I want one. Just sent the paperwork for my Nomad-L. Would buy the Nomad-L-Ti if they made it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#3]
They will let the Nomad L and Nomad ti sales start dying off and then announce a Nomad L ti and that’s only if they see a market for it.
So hold tight and wait to see the same inventory numbers at Hanshon Brothers day after day to get an idea when sales start slowing.
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I hope they come out with before too long.  I'll have a hard time holding off on a Nomad L.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 3:35:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a Nomad L and I love it. It's big but it really sounds amazing, noticeably better than my Omega on every host I have tried (haven't tried it on semi autos yet). I'm a DB chaser, and it's what I wanted a centerfire suppressor to sound like. I do hope they make a Ti version.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 11:10:19 AM EDT
[#6]
My regular Nomad sounds amazing on 6.5 Creedmoor.   I cannot imagine it being even quieter with a Nomad L.   A Titanium Nomad L would be a win-win.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 1:08:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My regular Nomad sounds amazing on 6.5 Creedmoor.   I cannot imagine it being even quieter with a Nomad L.   A Titanium Nomad L would be a win-win.
View Quote

Concur. My Nomad 30 sounds really good on everything I use it on, to the extent that while I'm interested, I'm not sure the performance increase of a Nomad L Ti would be worth the weight and length to me over a regular Nomad Ti. I'm not so much a dB chaser as an oz chaser, always good to have options though.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 1:21:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I have an early Nomad 30. I have been considering a Nomad L as well. A Nomad L TI really jumps out at me though, I like the idea a lot.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 1:25:05 PM EDT
[#9]
On second thought, if DA could pull off the same 31% weight reduction as they did with the Nomad Ti, that would land a Nomad L Ti around 12.5 oz.... That could be very interesting... especially in .338.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 1:47:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
On second thought, if DA could pull off the same 31% weight reduction as they did with the Nomad Ti, that would land a Nomad L Ti around 12.5 oz.... That could be very interesting... especially in .338.
View Quote

That's my thoughts exactly.  With a less than 14/13 ounce can with Nomad L performance there is no reason for me to not buy one.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#11]
I am holding out for two suppressors right now

DA Nomad L Ti

Thunderbeast Ultra with 1.375 threads

I will buy two-three of each the second they come out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top