Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2020 3:40:15 PM EDT
Will this (bearing in mind its the .45 version) fit inside this?
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Will this (bearing in mind its the .45 version) fit inside this?
View Quote

I believe you would need this one. its the one I ordered but in 9mm to fit the Bravo size SC piston mount.  

Link Posted: 5/8/2020 4:13:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:

I believe you would need this one. its the one I ordered but in 9mm to fit the Bravo size SC piston mount.  

View Quote

I’m pretty sure the mount you would get if you selected .45 on the page you linked is the same item from the page I linked.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AzAgLover:

I’m pretty sure the mount you would get if you selected .45 on the page you linked is the same item from the page I linked.
View Quote

Product code is slightly different. One ends with a K and other does not.  Be careful
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 2:54:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:

Product code is slightly different. One ends with a K and other does not.  Be careful
View Quote

Just got an email back from Griffin confirming they’re the same item.

Would you mind measuring just the length of the spring of your 9mm version if you have the opportunity?
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AzAgLover:

Just got an email back from Griffin confirming they’re the same item. 

Would you mind measuring just the length of the spring of your 9mm version if you have the opportunity?
View Quote

That's good to hear. Crazy how they can't keep their website straight, creates confusion or doubt. Sorry but I been waiting on the one I ordered to ship for 2 weeks now, still nothing. I wish I would have ordered from another company. On top of the fact that anything I get USPS is taking a min of an extra week to get. Fedex is another subject. I have a box that has been on the truck for delivery 5 times now. Sad thing is it's 30mins down the road.  Grrrrrrr  

Sorry for the vent.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top