Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 8/29/2018 8:00:32 AM EDT
I hope this is the most appropriate place to find an answer.

Can just the male portion of the Wilcox mount that attaches to the optic/device be bought separately? The part on the right of the photo? Looking for a few so I can run one mount with a variety of magnifiers or nv/thermal on the same mount. Thanks

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 2:44:35 PM EDT
I have seen just that shoe for sale on EBay.
Do you should be able to find it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 11:21:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2018 11:29:23 AM EDT by brodband8]
I have one I havent even used, email sent.
Link Posted: 9/8/2018 7:15:29 PM EDT
Own the night sells them separate.
Top Top