Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2018 9:11:10 AM EDT
I have 3 cans which I have bought through Silencerco's Speq program.  I intend to buy a few more cans over the years and while I have been thus far pleased with my SiCo cans there are numerous threads about some of the other cans from the likes of Dead Air, Rugged, Q, etc which sound interesting.

The thing is, because I am military and qualify for the Speq program I am not really finding any of these other younger but incredibly popular suppressor manufacturers offering a similar mil discount and as such I will continue to purchase from Speq since it is a significant discount that I can get at any time.

I have seen, from time-to-time a vendor offering a different or even non-speq can at or maybe slightly under speq pricing, but usually it is someone positing about a local dealer in TN or whatever who is having a weekend sale.  Again, the beauty of Speq is that I can get that price any day all year long and at my local shop.

So the question is, do some of the other popular manufacturers offer a mil discount?  Because just googling or looking at their websites have so far yielded nothing.
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 10:23:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 10:43:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree 100%.  I have 5 cans total, 4 purchased post 41F.  All but one of my suppressors are Silencerco.  I purchased via SPEQ pricing, which I qualify for after Silencerco opened up SPEQ program to any veteran with a DD214 with honorable discharge (which I have).
Nice to get some benefits even after I have completed my obligation to this great nation.
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 11:42:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Just bought a saker-k via Speq, awesome program
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 10:04:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't know of any speq dealers local to me anymore and I've been finding/waiting for better deals on SiCo cans than the speq pricing anyways.

Edit

Quoted:
I agree 100%.  I have 5 cans total, 4 purchased post 41F.  All but one of my suppressors are Silencerco.  I purchased via SPEQ pricing, which I qualify for after Silencerco opened up SPEQ program to any veteran with a DD214 with honorable discharge (which I have).
Nice to get some benefits even after I have completed my obligation to this great nation.
View Quote
Who's your dealer?
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 10:20:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Most people said speq wasn't terribly awesome compared to normal SiCO deals...
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 11:29:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Not personally involved in the program, but, just for instance, what is the Spec. pricing on the Omega 300?
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 11:39:26 PM EDT
[#7]
No specq dealer open at a time I can get to.
Over an hour drive and only pretty much bank hours no weekends.
Near by dead air dealer silencershop powered is a good guy.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 1:05:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't know of any speq dealers local to me anymore and I've been finding/waiting for better deals on SiCo cans than the speq pricing anyways.

Edit

Who's your dealer?
View Quote
Sharp Shooting in Spokane Wa
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 1:25:30 AM EDT
[#9]
DSG offers a MIL/LEO/First Responder discount on just about everything including Dead Air.  I have a Sandman S waiting there for me some day of my form4 will ever get approved
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:23:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 12:32:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top