Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2020 7:44:10 PM EDT
well? Quite a few sites list as discontinued. They aren't available anywhere. Would really like the know what up with this?

@coregon

I'd be super salty if the stopped producing. Hopefully they are just behind?
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 8:23:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully it's not because they are going bankrupt?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPTzHtGRUYw
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 8:42:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hopefully it's not because they are going bankrupt?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPTzHtGRUYw
View Quote

Sig sauer Germany and sig sauer USA are completely separate companies. SIG USA even released a statement. I saw it on TFB “business as usual”

Insane sky rocket in rifle demand is likely causing the accessory  shortages as everyone on this tech forum has theorized.
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Seems like Sig discontinues everything. Highly annoying.
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#4]
They actually are in stock at sig as of writing this. Oos this morning but in stock now. 3 left.  I hate paying retail but I went with it.

I really hope they don't do a gen 3. Works fine as it is. They need to come up with different barrels.

18-22inch 6mm arc or 6.5 grendel

Or just ship the gas blocks and barrel extentions so people can get chf CL barrels or maybe a proof carbon fiber? Also of possibilities and potential.
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 9:47:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Seems like Sig discontinues everything. Highly annoying.
View Quote

They aren't discontinued, they just can't keep up with demand.
Link Posted: 6/16/2020 2:23:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Coregon mentioned in another thread that SIG is focused on complete rifles right now. The demand has been incredible.
Link Posted: 6/16/2020 10:21:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Because it doesn’t fit with Exeter’s Walmart model of business.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 1:06:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Edit: Never mind, these parts should eventually show up in stock again, at some point. Just sold out is all
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:59:02 PM EDT
[#9]
If I remember correctly, the conversion kits came with a replacement bolt. I recall seeing that will no longer be the case. So now instead of a conversion kit it’s just a barrel. New part number means the older part numbers in the system have been discontinued. Add in the demand and retailers haven’t gotten any new parts numbers to replace the discontinued models.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:50:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If I remember correctly, the conversion kits came with a replacement bolt. I recall seeing that will no longer be the case. So now instead of a conversion kit it’s just a barrel. New part number means the older part numbers in the system have been discontinued. Add in the demand and retailers haven’t gotten any new parts numbers to replace the discontinued models.
View Quote

When was this supposed to be?

Purchased a conversion barrel directly from Sig last month and it came with a new bolt.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:00:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:

When was this supposed to be?

Purchased a conversion barrel directly from Sig last month and it came with a new bolt.
View Quote

I bought a 11.5" 5.56 kit, direct from SIG 2 months ago, and it came with a new bolt.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 5:27:00 PM EDT
[#12]
It was several months back. My claim is substantially unverified...only what I have read and my level of knowledge of manufacturing/retail. One day here I need to catch the 11.5 in stock and see for myself if it comes with a bolt.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#13]
I heard that also but... I got a barrrl directly from sig 2 days ago...it came with a bolt and taper cap. It wasn't old stock because like I said they were out of stock then they came bavk in stock.
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#14]
I scored one I scored one. Sig's site said One left in stock, so I paid full MSRP, ouch! But at least I can finally complete this little project.
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 2:54:28 PM EDT
[#15]
BTW if anyone sees an FDE stock LMK, one of the collapsing/telescoping, fixed/folding, or minimalist
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 3:46:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I scored one I scored one. Sig's site said One left in stock, so I paid full MSRP, ouch! But at least I can finally complete this little project.
View Quote

Which caliber conversion kit did you grab?
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#17]
6.75” 300BLK
Link Posted: 7/1/2020 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Anyone have any idea how long it will be before conversion kits will be in stock again?
Link Posted: 7/1/2020 7:37:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Anyone have any idea how long it will be before conversion kits will be in stock again?
View Quote

They come into stock here and there on the Sig webstore. You just need to be on top of it and order once you see it in stock. They sell out quick.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 3:32:15 PM EDT
[#20]
I found a 6.75" 300blk kit on GunBroker finally
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 6:58:56 PM EDT
[#21]
On Sig Sauer website there are 9" 300BLK and 11.5" 5.56mm caliber exchange kits in stock. The 6.75" 300BLK is not in stock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top