Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2021 10:18:33 AM EDT
Quality/US made, no ChiCom junk.

Link Posted: 2/18/2021 11:08:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Found what I was looking for from Tyr Tactical.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 11:20:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Found what I was looking for from Tyr Tactical.
View Quote

If it doesn't need to be new and you don't care about the color too much, the Eagle Industries MLCS canteen pouches are dirt cheap.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 1:18:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 4:56:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Good product but unfortunately out of stock.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/19/2021 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Will be hard to find better materials/workmanship: http://entrygear.com/product.asp?id=BAE-3054
ABU and reduced-price UCP can be dyed. Khaki goes well with Multicam.
Disclaimer: no financial interest.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 10:32:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I have been happy with mine. I'm using the gen 2 which has a different buckle, but very similar. I'm using the Nalgene 1Qt canteens with mine.

Venture surplus eagle industries canteen pouch
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 3:11:58 PM EDT
[#7]
The Eagle Industries one I purchased was WAY too tight for a 1 qt. canteen, might have just been that one was a lemon from the factory and not sewn correctly, but that's the only one I've used from Eagle.  

The standard USGI size 1 qt. are nice and fit.  They also will accept padded inserts and make for a nice PVS14 pouch with the added padded insert (you can store extra stuff in the little side pockets too).  

Link Posted: 2/19/2021 7:26:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Never cared for the canteen carriers with mesh bottoms because the mesh allowed sand and grit to enter the pouch.  Not good when that stuff makes its way into the canteen cup.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 11:57:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Just saw one on Venture Surplus.com tonight, under MOLLE gear.

$6.99 for used Eagle khaki version
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 6:16:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never cared for the canteen carriers with mesh bottoms because the mesh allowed sand and grit to enter the pouch.  Not good when that stuff makes its way into the canteen cup.
View Quote

Excellent point. Another reason for me not to like the Eagle one I have.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:56:38 PM EDT
[#11]
I like the HSGI. Fits the canteen, cup and has molle slots for other stuff...

https://soldiersystems.net/2019/02/21/high-speed-gear-begins-production-of-one-quart-canteen-pouch/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top